cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duncansby
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: New TV Packages from 21 Feb 2020

Does anyone know the HD (or even 4k) options for the new BT Packages.  We already have Now tv Via their own little box and have recently upgraded for £3 amonth to get the movies and entertainment in 1080 hd.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 15

Re: New TV Packages from 21 Feb 2020y

@duncansby 

For the new BT tv products

I believe that for HD viewing of the Now TV content you would need the HD Boost  which is the £3/month.

As for the BT content  there is an  I understand a HD bolt-on at £5/month and  

Customers with BT Sport in their subscription can add the HD bolt-on to get access to the dedicated 4K UHD channel, BT Sport Ultimate (4K TV, 4K TV box and 44 Mb line speed required).

Of the new packages the VIP one would include the 4K UHD  channel  subject to the line speed .

Answers above are my interpretations

dfel100
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 15

Re: New TV Packages from 21 Feb 2020y

Sorry if this has already been asked, but once my legacy entertainment package is up in August 20, does it carry on or do I have to change to one of the new packages?  Thank you for any help with this.

0 Ratings
Kyri1
Beginner
Message 14 of 15

Don't BT TV is so backdated! for starters can only record 2 channels, no structure to the tv guide, - channels are all over the place,  some news channels not even included in the news section! Hardly any HD channels ie.  only  the main  ITV channel is in HD, I pay for 4K after buying a new UHD tv shortly before moving to BT,  that was a waste! 

I just didn't realise that the majority of the channels were broadcast from Freeview and wish I knew what I knew now as I would never of joined this substandard provider!!  They didn't give existing customers any of the new channels that were launched, I only signed up in October 2019 as I was lead to believe new channels were coming! silly me for thinking that I would receive them instead of having to resign up to a new 24 MONTH contract! I have to wait until Oct 2021 to get out of this prehistoric TV provider unless I pay  HUGE fees to leave! 

0 Ratings
Iain2020
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

This is madness so I swapped over today to the top package however now have lost all my classic entertainment channels... 

Who on earth thought this package through my other half is going mad as she's lost TLC etc...

0 Ratings