cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mabrookes
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

New packages

I just wanted to check I have got this correct. Apart from the Entertainment Classic package (that will continue to not allow you to get any of the Now TV bolt ons at all) all the other new packages require you to lose these 15 channels?

Comedy Central Extra
Alibi
Eden
National Geographic
E!
TLC
ID: Investigation Discovery
Animal Planet
History
Crime & Investigation
Lifetime
H2
Discovery Science
Discovery Turbo
MTV Classic

This seems pretty poor.

Edit: Also why is the price guide not up to date (www.bt.com/tariffguide) seems fairly incompetent to not have the current price guide available the day a massive change takes place so everyone can get a clear idea of all prices and changes.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
ney
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: New packages

That is correct. I signed up to the big Entertanment package this evening and will lose the channels you list in the next 10 days or so. Also BT Sport you now have to pay for if you get one of the new BT TV packages. So I have cancelled BT Sport and it will stop in the next 7 to 8 days.

I have also added HD bolt on to the new big Entertanment package for an extra £4 a month.

Darren

0 Ratings
mabrookes
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

That is a shame. I'll just stick to my current package in that case, I don't really watch the movie channels much even when I occasionally get them so ignoring them my current package is much better value for me (Entertainment Exra with kids, HD addon, all BT sport, and entertainment channel + I will add Entertainment Pass and use the App for a total of £25 a month)

Jonty1964
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Why we can not get these channels or some of these channels as a bolt on amazes me. Surely an opportunity to keep customers happy and at the same time make some more money.

0 Ratings