Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Newby to BT TV / BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi - have just received BT TV Box - so bit confused - do I find the 'Live Sport' from the blue BT Services button - or are the 'Live matches' shown in the Guide (by pressing the guide button - then Blue button to filter 'subscritions') - as previously used laptop & was easy to see live matches - Or do I just goto channels 408-411 for my BT sport subcriptions? -Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Newby to BT TV / BT Sport

Go to solution

Hi, you use the EPG which will include the channel numbers to view what’s on your live channels and to chose the channels you want.

The blue Youview button is used to view your recordings in MyTV or the settings of the box.

The BT Player button is to view VOD (video on demand) and films, music depending on your subscription.

Stew

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you. I see now. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@StewM wrote:

Hi, you use the EPG which will include the channel numbers to view what’s on your live channels and to chose the channels you want.

The blue Youview button is used to view your recordings in MyTV or the settings of the box.

The BT Player button is to view VOD (video on demand) and films, music depending on your subscription.

Stew

Nice one @StewM Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hi - Thanks - at first is very confusing - As you sort of expect to see your subscriptions by pressing the 'blue' BT services button - it was not obvious that actually the 'subscription' channels are listed in the guide, starting 408 - Anyways, got there now 🙂 - Thanks
0 Ratings