cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No Commentary. Ch 465.

Go to solution

Why is there no commentary on Ch 465 Ultimate  HDR.  Man City v Athletico M.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No Commentary. Ch 465.

Go to solution

Same on the regular Ultimate channel too on BT and VirginMedia - Sport 1 and the Sports app are fine.

@Bluemoon1wrote:

Why is there no commentary on Ch 465 Ultimate  HDR.  Man City v Athletico M.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@ozsat  It’s just started on 4K HDR.  After 12 mins play. 

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Unfortunately I seem to have my channel 465 recording cease recording after about 32 minutes of the programme so didn’t even get to see the kick off .ie at 7:31 or 7:32.

Immediately before the recording stopped the sound appeared to be lost on the transmission .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

So with  the 465 recording only partially recording the the pre match build up I attempted to watch from beginning   on BT sport app (Roku) and can confirm that the audio was fine on city v Athletico studio buildup but as soon as the players came on the pitch , stafium audio was fine but no commentary.

The commentary appeared after  just after 11 minutes , no on screen  announcement or so far in viewing any  audio apology for issue ,.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Mine did exactly the same when recording from 465. It was set by a series link.

It was flagged as a part record - if that is what the red/white circle means where it is normally all red for a recoding.

@zulu17wrote:

Unfortunately I seem to have my channel 465 recording cease recording after about 32 minutes of the programme so didn’t even get to see the kick off .ie at 7:31 or 7:32.

Immediately before the recording stopped the sound appeared to be lost on the transmission .

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Clearly a number of issues with the feed yesterday - what i find disappointing is there was no acknowledgement on screen issues or apology. Probems will occur and one woulf hope lessons will be learnt from the issues.