cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

No Eurosport channels with BT Sport Pack

Hello.  I have seen the recent press release about Eurosport returning to those with BT Sport.   I have done a software update and factory reset (keeping recordings) and the Eurosport channels are not showing.

Admittedly I do have an old package (Entertainment Extra with BT Sport Pack added).  Should I expect to be able to access these (and Discovery which is listed in the EPG but does not work)?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: No Eurosport channels with BT Sport Pack

hI @j-helpme 

My interpretation based upon BT web site info and  your description of your current packages is.

You would not the get channels to view and  record on your BT Tv box  but you would get access them  via the

Discovery + app   (which is on many devices but not yet on Youview/BT Tv boxes)

I think that clarification of  what channels  are included  the BT Sport addon to legacy packages is needed as BT web site documentation tends to cover the currently sold/marketed packages rather than legacy ones.

The wording on the website I read was:

existing customers can watch Discovery Channel on our Entertainment, Big Entertainment and VIP BT TV packages.

Eurosport 1 & 2 are being added to the BT TV Sport package, and if you pay for the BT Sport add-on, you’ll also get access to Eurosport on BT TV.