cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lumpy711
Message 1 of 17

No Moto gp replay online yet?

What takes so long? 

30 hours after the race and still no moto gp catch up available.

Well done BT Sport !

16 REPLIES 16
Guru
Message 2 of 17

Re: No Moto gp replay online yet?

Its on the BT Sports app under "video catch up"

And according to Twitter BT Sport GP said they were adding these over 5 hours ago, so about noon today?

Stew
0 Ratings
lumpy711
Message 3 of 17

didnt notice that but they are not in the spoiler free section yet and i dont want to see the results....

0 Ratings
Joneyentee
Beginner
Message 4 of 17

3 days later and still not on the Spoiler-free page? What is the hold up??

"The races will typically be available to view on demand from the following Monday after race weekends..." - Yeah right!

0 Ratings
Joneyentee
Beginner
Message 5 of 17

France MotoGP still not showing on the Spoiler-free page? Over 3 days since the race, what's going on??

0 Ratings
Joneyentee
Beginner
Message 6 of 17

Still no France MotoGP on the Spoiler-free page? Over 3 days since it was broadcast, what's going on?

"The races will typically be available to view on demand from the following Monday after race weekends" - yeah right!

0 Ratings
Joneyentee
Beginner
Message 7 of 17

Sorry for the multiple postings, but this forum didn't show my posts until 12 hours after posting them?!

Also there doesn't seem to be any way to delete or edit posts? (Should there not be an Edit or Delete function showing under Options?)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 17

If you are logged in you should have been able to edit your own post within a reasonable timeframe. Delete is not an option for you but you could edit your post by cutting out the content.

If you couldn't see your posted message it sounds like you may have loaded a cached version of the page in your browser.

I did flag your message across to the mods earlier today and sugggest they take it with the BT Sport website people.

0 Ratings
moletteuk
Message 9 of 17

The full race replays for moto2 and moto3 still don't seem to have appeared online anywhere and there is going to be another race this weekend.  I see they are there on the app, just not on the internet on the motogp page or on the 'spoiler free' page.

Could somebody advise me what is going on?  Is this an oversight or new policy?

Thanks

0 Ratings
SBKDisco
Message 10 of 17

Nothing online as far as I can see.

I remember the garbage spouted about how BT covering MotoGP was going to be better for the fans as they would screen every practice, qualifying & race live. Unless I'm remembering the last few years through rose coloured spectacles, BBC did pretty much that via the red button. They also covered the proceedings online too. The races were always up on iPlayer by midnight on Sunday, with a few exceptions due to time zone differences for some rounds.

BBC coverage was so much better on every level, such a shame BT had to muscle their way in and kill off decent coverage of the worlds premier motorcycle race series.

10 days and still no replays, I haven't seen the races yet and the only reason I know the results is because of all the searching I've been doing on BT to see if they have been posted yet.

Thanks BT, you are a real class act.... Top of the trash class.

0 Ratings