Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 11 of 17

Re: No Moto gp replay online yet?

Well I found them on the website

On the MotoGP On Demand  page -

currently the latest on demand program is Moto GP Tonight 5 (which is 1/11)

if you navigate the arrows you will see all the available prorammes so the French races are currently the second third and fourth

programmes in the sequence

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 12 of 17

I watched the French Moto GP last Wednesday, from the app over Chromecast.

Like I said in last week post.

Stew

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 17

stewM

I can understand the posters frustraction ....the spoler free page that they were recommended to bookmark has simply not been updated with the French race links.

Also whereas on the app the races appear in the Video catchup  (all prograames list) on the website  the races do not appear 

in the general  TV Programmes catchup  list .... instead you have to go into the MotoGP section and then select MotoGP on demand page

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 14 of 17

But that's BT for you........
0 Ratings
moletteuk
Message 15 of 17

Thanks Zulu, I've found them on the On Demand page now.

It's a shame BT don't bother monitoring the forum and fixing things, surely it would take about 30 seconds to update the spoiler free page.  Also a shame the website is so awkward to navigate too, not even a dedicated search function and the tacked on google search didn't locate what I was looking for.

Bah humbug 😉

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 16 of 17

SBKDisco wrote:

I remember the garbage spouted about how BT covering MotoGP was going to be better for the fans as they would screen every practice, qualifying & race live. Unless I'm remembering the last few years through rose coloured spectacles, BBC did pretty much that via the red button

BBC never covered the practise sessions and often the quali sessions would be bumped to online only if at all by the tennis and snooker etc

0 Ratings
MotoGP_Steve
Beginner
Message 17 of 17

I was out Sunday. Its now Monday night after the MotoGP Catalunya, and its still not available on demand... Its on my wifes iPad Mini though... ?

Whoops, I just missed the ITV4 highlights. I bet ITV's player has it loaded before BT Sport.

Come-on... 

0 Ratings