cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 22

No Netflix results in Bt tv box pro universal search

Hi

I don’t seem to be getting any Netflix results in my new bt box pro universal search. This was the only reason I got the box for one search across prime and Netflix. It states it should be possible here https://www.bt.com/tv/on-demand/netflix/how-to-watch-netflix-bt-tv

I am signed in. Any suggestions or have I been conned by out of date information on the site?

21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: No Netflix results in Bt tv box pro universal search

Other than the search string and selecting between On Demand and ON Now & Later there are no other settings for  the BT Youview Search. I will ask the mods to get clarification on whether NETFLIX on demand should be featured in the search.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Hi @zulu17 and @Davvyk,

Thank you for posting. The Universal Search should include results from Netflix. I've highlighted this to the TV Team and I'll post back as soon as I have an answer.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

thanks. Still not getting any Netflix results at all so there must be something amiss. It’s as if universal search doesn’t even know the Netflix app is installed 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Hi @Davvyk

Thanks for your patience.

We’ve spoken to our BT TV team following your question about the BT TV Box Pro universal search.  We've recently made an update to our search capability and the changes mean that Netflix content is not included in the search. The team are working to re-introduce this as soon as possible but they don’t have a confirmed date at the moment.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 22

Terrible. Will have to cancel and return. Only purchased for universal search across all services. All the pages on the bttv site still state that Netflix search results should be in universal search. I explicitly did my research for this reason. Very disappointing 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

any update on this ?

It's a feature that's really needed ☹️

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Bumping post - Was a great feature and hope it returns. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

Another  month on and no update since Before Christmas on this .

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Any chance of an update on this? It's been months since you said the fix was being worked on

0 Ratings