Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tryme
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

No satellite signal

Hi

My sky+hd box is stating i have no satellite signal on bt sports and espn. Love digital are booked in to check things on tuesday but i doubt theyll gain access to the roof dish. Its 4 floors up and i will be shocked if they come with a cherry picker lift.

Has anyone else had this problem? Its strange as all other channels seem to be ok. Bt have confirmed all is fine on their end and lines are open.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: No satellite signal

0 Ratings
Tryme
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thank you.

I have an engineer coming on tuesday from love digital. I hope they can solve it. It has been a nightmare.

Thanks again
0 Ratings
Tryme
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hello again

Engineer came out and tested the box. As suspected he says its the dish but he was from sky and didnt have permission to adjust the communal dish.

Im concerned that when the building manager gets someone out they might make it worse and we lose more channels and/or mess other residents channels up.

Do you think this is a possibility?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

@Tryme wrote:
Hello again

Engineer came out and tested the box. As suspected he says its the dish but he was from sky and didnt have permission to adjust the communal dish.

Im concerned that when the building manager gets someone out they might make it worse and we lose more channels and/or mess other residents channels up.

Do you think this is a possibility?

If the building manager gets a qualified person in to do the job there should be no problems. If he gets a cowboy in, then he (not you) has to be prepared to get some flack if things worsen.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings