cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Not getting entertainment channels in the guide

I have recently signed up for bt tv entertainment package, however I only seem to be getting AMC in my guide. I can access the NOW channels through the app but they don't appear in the channel guide or via the channel numbers. 

Have tried a retune, reset and update but no luck. 

Any help appreciated 🙏 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not getting entertainment channels in the guide

Hi @Ianh666, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. 

Sorry that you can't watch the Now channels on your TV. Check your online account and see if your order has completed as the app becomes available before order completion.
Do you get any error code/message when you try to view any of the channels in the package?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JohnC2 

The tv order was from the 12th and now shows as cancelled even though I can access AMC and the apps. This is a bit of a mess to be honest I have had to wait for weeks to even get the tv order sorted (after having numerous issues getting broadband sorted) and now the tv is not fully working. I don't want to cancel the order I just want it to work correctly. I have another order open to return a router i recieved with another person's name on it to my address. 

Thanks

Ian

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Ianh666, thanks for the updated. Have you called and spoken with our order team? It may be the case that there was a problem with the order and they've had to cancel it and once closed they'll re-issue the order.

If you haven't been in touch yet it would be best to give them a call on 0800 800 150.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings