cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Now TV Activation

Just  subscribed  to BT TV and order page states that I can activate Now TV however my email address is not being accepted. My email is one from BT not Sky and is the one I chose during the order process. What action can I take?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Now TV Activation

I'm trying to activate Now TV via my Order Summary but keep getting this message

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://skyid.sky.com/AK_PM_VPATH0/856922/288_Error.html" on this server.

Reference #18.a49d9f6d.1643100599.ec30c31

Has anyone any suggestions as to whats causing this?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Now TV Activation

Hi @jhgtisca, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with activating the Now App. 

Did you receive an email to confirm the App was now available to be set up?
Check your MyBT and see if the order has been completed or if there is an error with it.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Now TV Activation

Hi

My BT TV activation is scheduled for 27th Jan but the order summary on the BT website states that Now TV is ready for activation.

The good news is that after I reset the hub I lost the 'Access Denied' message and was able to go through to the Now TV website. However the bad news is that when I entered the email address, that BT asked me to choose during the order process, Now TV stated that they couldn't identify my account. Are there any restrictions on what email addresses you can use, mine is in the form of  $$$$.$$$@btinternet.com?

0 Ratings