cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Now TV App

My Now TV app has not been working via my box for weeks. Everytime I try to view anything which the app is needed to access I get the following message 'Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable' I have reset, rebooted everything that can be, with no success and I have checked that everything is updated and everything is as it should be. Tempted to request a refund.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now TV App

Have you tried updating the Youview software and apps?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hiya, yeah I have and it looks like everything is up to date. Not sure what else to try

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Which of the maintenance mode resets have  you performed on your Youview box ?

Are you able to sign out of the Now Tv App (it woulds be in the My Account section of the App) ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi there,

I have checked for software updates. I have tried to update the apps. Rebooted my router, rebooted my box. Unfortunately, I can't get into the NowTV App in order to sign out. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Probably worth trying a  maintenance mode reset

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/fix-a-problem/tv-boxes/how-do-i-reset-my-bt-tv-box-

(factory reset option 2 to keep recordings)

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

@Hardoughwrote:

My Now TV app has not been working via my box for weeks. Everytime I try to view anything which the app is needed to access I get the following message 'Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable' I have reset, rebooted everything that can be, with no success and I have checked that everything is updated and everything is as it should be. Tempted to request a refund.

What box do you have? I have just logged onto my NowTV account , went to Devices and saw the following message "Older YouView boxes can no longer support NOW TV."

There is also a link there to check if your box is one of them but, of course, it's a dead link (really useful).

WRT your message 5; you can register up to 6 devices but if you're at your maximum and can't log out from your box then you can delete the device online which presumably will also log you out on that device.

0 Ratings