Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 2

Now TV Entertainment Upfront Pass ending

Hi all!

Back a few months ago i phoned BT to change my TV package from MaxHD to the BT Sports pack and, as an add on the NOW TV Entertainment Pass. When i phoned i explained to the advisor that i had a Now TV entertainment pass currently active direct from Now, with a few months of time left on it, rather than doing what i believe(?) he should have done, been given a refund by Now for the remaining time and then carry on paying for the pass direct with BT monthly, he simply carried over this pass to my account. All the Nowtv channels worked on my Youview boxes as well as on my Nowtv sticks throughout the house.                Now, tomorrow (the 28th), this pass is due to end, can i just restart this pass monthly from the options in my account when the time comes, or is there something else i have to do?     Another question i have is, i have the HD add on (£5) as well, but only the BT Sport/AMC channels work in HD, the NOW TV Entertainment channels only work in SD, is this because i have BT Sport  as my main package with the Entertainment Pass as an add on, or should they all work in HD?      Thanks in advance for any help provided.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Now TV Entertainment Upfront Pass ending

The original FAQs  

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/NOW-TV-available-through-BT-TV-FAQ-s/td-p/...

cover the billing of the pass.

"If the customer is moving their NOW TV billing to BT and are taking a package that doesn’t include the pass they have pre-paid, but they choose to take it as a bolt-on then the customer can continue to enjoy their pre-paid pass and then it will move to BT at the point where they would roll on to monthly billing."