Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 10

Now TV account refund.

Go to solution

Hi 

I changed my BT TV package in June to the Big Sport package. Can anyone tell me how I get the credit from Now TV that I had on there as I was using Now Tv before the switch or can I use the credit to purchase extra packages via Now TV until the credit is used up. It's currently £50. Now comes the confusion the credit on the Now TV was bought using Tesco clubcard vouchers.. I can't find any answers on the Now TV site  Any help greatly appreciated.

TIA.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
DavidM
Message 2 of 10

Re: Now TV account refund.

Go to solution

Hi Bluemoon1 and thanks for posting.

Is the NowTv account through NowTV or BT? If it's through NowTV you can contact them on livechat. Take a look at NowTV chat.

Cheers

David

Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply
My NOW TV is charged by BT. Previously I had a separate Now TV account. Hence the credit still on my account
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back Bluemoon1.

This could be a bit of a grey area. Was the credit on the account before you moved across to BT?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
Yes it was on the Now TV account before I moved to bt
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Bluemoon1,

Thank you for replying back. Any credits are normally refunded automatically using the same method you originally used to pay for the pass, refunds can take up to 28-days.

If you haven't received that refund you'll need to contact Now TV 

Thanks

PaddyB

Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks guys for your help I will try to contact Now TV . Once their online chat is up and running again.
0 Ratings
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hey - just thought I would add to this as I was in a similar position. I used the now tv black friday deal as it wasn't available through BT at the time and the system told me I would get a refund but months later it never happened.

A month or so ago I contacted now tv (I had to hunt like hell around their site to find a contact form - don't use a BT account option as you will get blocked and asked to contact BT) - anyway I managed to contact them and within 72 hours I had a pro-rata refund of 60 odd quid back in my account.

Good Luck 🙂

Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Quick Update regarding account credit.

Found an email for customer services and they have said I can use the credit to buy Tv packages from Now Tv that I haven’t got with BT but can only watch via the app. So that’s what I am going to do.

Probably Get Now Tv entertainment as I haven’t got that with BT. 

If anyone wants the email for future ref. customerservices@nowtv.com 

0 Ratings
Bluemoon1
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Here is an update on my credit I had on NOW TV. After contacting Now Tv via email and was told I could use it to purchase other Now Tv packages, well that didn’t work I got charged by Bt for the Entertainment Package. So I contacted Now Tv through Live Chat and set up a Now Tv account in my wife’s name got them to transfer the  credit from my account to hers and they done it for me. Great service on Now Tv chat and all is good.  Happy days. 

0 Ratings