cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Now TV activation

Go to solution

Just re-contracted & we are just about to move & have accepted a decent package offer including NowTv & Netflix.

Email from BT says all sorted watch on PC etc.... TV box will arrive before activation in "new" house (FTTP)

I can watch Netflix on my PC OK.

When I try NowTV  passwords etc are accepted & a confirmation mail from BT says to start watching but all I get from NowTV is the option of taking out a 7 day free trial on the entertainment .

Tried a few times but getting the same result (Nowtv player is installed on PC) & I can watch for 7 days on the free trial option

What am I doing wrong ?

Now TV don't want to know & tell to talk to BT

Any help gratefully received  🙂

D*ck

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Now TV activation

Go to solution

Hi @dcdick Thanks for posting,  I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your Now subscription.

Did you get the email and click on the link to create a new Now TV password? If so can you sign in using those details on this link https://www.nowtv.com/gb/sign-in 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Neil

Now seems to be working Ok using that link you supplied.  Thank you.

I now need to wait until the 7 day free trial expires ( 5 days) to be able to confirm that Now/BT is working correctly.

As soon as that happens I'll post again to confirm & mark as solved

Kind regards

D*ck

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

i activated my NOW  account via my bt account, from there you can change packages as well

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks pds

It seems sorted now, I had been an occasional subscriber to NOW in the past (special offers etc...) & that's probably what caused the confusion.

It's just the way things are   🙂

D*ck

0 Ratings