Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Now TV app on bt tv box

Go to solution

What is the reason for the Now TV app (which is being accessed via my BT TV box) not showing all programmes? For example, in the comedy section there are only 12 programmes to watch, yesterday there were hundreds! Most of the sections only have 12 programmes available. They are not coming up in a search either. e.g. I search for Mighty Boosh and no results are returned, when I know they should be on there. 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now TV app on bt tv box

Go to solution

I've just done a search on NowTV mobile app and The Mighty Boosh isn't on NowTV at all. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I'm having this issue also. Lots of choices the other day but today only 12 per section. The NowTV app on my laptop is fine, so this would suggest it's a BTTV related problem, not a general NowTV one.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

OK maybe it's not on there now but it has been. I'm pretty sure NOW TV has more than 12 programmes per genre and channel?! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Glad to know it's not just a problem with me! I just checked the NOW TV app on the Xbox and it shows about 48 shows each per channel and genre tab. At least its better than 12! BtTv app is still not showing any more than 12 programmes... any solutions please? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I agree the Now Tv app on the Youview box appears only to be listing the first 12  items for a given channel whereas other devices list correctly the full list.

the other items can be found by searching  ( not the Mighty Boosh as that is not available)

hopefully the mods can alert someone to investigate .. with Youview/Now Tv as appropriate.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I have noticed this afternoon it is showing full listings, so hopefully this has now been resolved. Thank you for the help.

0 Ratings