Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sonics60
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Now TV app suddenly stopped working.

Hi,

My Now TV App suddenly stopped working. I was watching a show and an episode finished. The box came up on the screen as usual to select either watch the next episode, or watch something else. I selected next episode and the app crashed. Since then, every time I try to open the app, the screen goes black and after a few seconds, the system reverts back to terrestrial TV. 

I’ve turned the box off at the mains and checked for software and app updates but the problem still persists. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
BrettyP
Beginner
Message 2 of 12

Re: Now TV app suddenly stopped working.

I have had the same problem, clicked onto the app on the tv and goes black then back to terrestrial tv. My now tv programs on the guide do work though! Be great if someone can help
0 Ratings
sonics60
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

I just tried accessing using my PC via a browser and I'm getting the message "It looks like you're offline" when trying to stream.  I'm clearly online and many others seem to be having the same issue on the Now TV forums.

0 Ratings
badhatharry
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Same here but I’ve lost them on youview box as well says need to be set up but click ok and just goes back to same screen

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 5 of 12

Yep stopped working for me too 😢

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 6 of 12

Just tried the NowTV mobile app and that's also kapput

0 Ratings
Debs63
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

I am having the same problem. Just reverts back to terrestrial TV. However it loads on my tablet. Checked down detector and seems to be a big outage.

GarryJ
Expert
Message 8 of 12

Same here for me also.

0 Ratings
Debs63
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Just seen this on their site

Issues Launching the NOW TV App

Updated a few seconds ago

We are aware of an issue that is affecting NOW TV Customers using or launching the NOW TV app across all devices. Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible.

GarryJ
Expert
Message 10 of 12

Back working again now on all devices for me.