cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Now TV channels on EPG

Go to solution

I have Now TV entertainment package with BT TV but the Now Sky channels not showing in EPG. Software up to date, please advise - seems like a common problem. Thank you

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Now TV channels on EPG

Go to solution

Same problem following my recent BT TV activation. My order is complete, but I also cannot access TV -> TV Guide section as it is reporting my ID isn't activated but it is. I believe this is due to an historic account My Services are all greyed out. Previously attempted to resolve this via Chat support is no success.

I can load the Now TV app and find the missing linear channels but it does leave them rather hidden away and not obvious whats currently airing.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Smithwade45 and @Starman I'm sorry the Now channels are not appearing in your EPG. Please can you try a factory reset of your BT TV box ensuring to choose the option to keep your recordings and let me know if that helps?

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

@NeilO already tried that after 24hrs no change.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

@NeilO  @Starman 

I had the same issue and a factory reset alone did not fix it.

First I had to go into settings / software info and do a software update then do a factory reset then it worked.

I thought this quite strange as the box did a software update as part of the installation procedure so when I tried the manual update, I expected it to report that I already had the latest software but it didn't but strange or not it sorted the problem

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution
Thanks Les I've tried that (check software/apps update) it's reports up to date but reviewing Youview page suggest it's stuck on software from September can't remember the exact version number currently as out and about. Was the EPG addition a new feature?
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

As far as I know it's the same EPG that's been around for a while, @DarrenW is the man in the know.

Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi, @Starman I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to get that looked into.

Thanks

Neil

Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks for this reply. Unfortunately, I did the factory reset and it’s still the same. I saw that some people have fixed the issue by being pushed a manual  software update, but let me know if any other suggestions. Thank you 

Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @Smithwade45, thanks for the update and sorry it hasn't fixed things for you.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John