cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Now TV in HD

Go to solution

I subscribe to a Now TV pass, and pay for HD/UHD channels. I can record programmes from Gold HD, but not then watch the recordings. I cannot watch the channels live. 

I have tried to use the online help, including resetting the box, but to no avail  

Am I being dim?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Now TV in HD

Go to solution

Hi @ucp 

couple of questions

First which channel number is  the Gold Hd channel you cannot watch ?

second what is the precise  name of the BT TV Package (Entertainment, BIg Entertainment, Classic Entertainment , VIP etc ) that you have  ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply 

Gold HD is on 358

I have a basic tv pack, with the HD/UHD upgrade and a Now TV entertainment pass. I can see Gold in SD: do I need to subscribe separately for HD? It seems silly if so. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

If the pass is an add on & not part of the tv package then I believe you need the now tv boost a swell to get the channels in hd

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Yes you need the Now TV HD boost.

I dont see why BT still seem to charge £5 a  month for the HD boots thats meant to include BT Sport in HD and the UHD sports channel. 

Not to bothered and UHD Sport channel as I dont have a 4k but I no longer have the BT Sports channels in HD and it comes up I have to pay extra for it.

Not that I watch the BT Sports channels much. As I cancelled BT Sport back in March but was getting BT Sport in HD as part of the £5 a month UHD/Now TV HD Boost.

BT should now be offering the HD Boost of £3 a month and not £5 a month as they still do.

Since moving to the new Now TV Big Entertainment package I now fine im also watch the AMC channel even less then I was before.

Darren

0 Ratings