Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pirate2villain
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Now TV not recognising my email

Hi

Just joined as needed help. Noticed a few people having the same issue. 3 times I have requested the email to be sent so that I can manage Now TV but it's not coming through. Even checked junk.  At least I managed to find out what my id is on the tv for NowTV as I didn't even know that until now!

Would appreciate your help with this matter. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: Now TV not recognising my email

Hi @pirate2villain sorry that you are not able to view the Now TV app. Is it the Forgotten Password page on Now TV that you have tried 3 times or have you called in and requested it 3 times and not received it?

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
pirate2villain
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi John
Many thanks for the reply. No, I went on the manage account page. Found out my id via the BT tv but then when it asked for password which of course, I wouldn't know it said to complete email address so would send link - haven't forgotten password - never had one!

I've used the email address which is the one registered with my BT account.

Sorry, for the delay in replying, I work afternoon/evening shifts 😞

Many thanks

Clare
0 Ratings
pirate2villain
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

p.s. not doing it through the app - doing it via website.
0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 6

@pirate2villain,

If the password reset email is not coming through to you we will need to take a look into this for you.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
pirate2villain
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Hi Matt

Many thanks for the reply.

I've sent a private message reply back now. I'll wait to hear back in due course, as I know you said it could be a few days. No rush, I can carry on with watching via the tv for now.

Thanks

Kind wishes

Clare
0 Ratings