cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Now TV not working on my box

Go to solution

I am having real problems with my entertainment package not working within my BTVISION box

When I took out the order on 13 march 2021 the  link came back failed from Now TV side.

After 3 hours on the phone yesterday I was told its a now tv problem. They are saying its a BT problem

Now TV are saying the link is made and to confirm this if I log into my now tv account and try to change any personal details as such it sends me to BT log in page.

I really just need this sorted its been a huge headache so far I'm just fed up of being passed pillar to post and to top it off the issue is stopping my order from completing as well which means I cant get my Netflix account that I'm paying for through BT to work either.

I believe other people have had this issue and it was something to do with the Data integrity or something.

Can anyone help at all. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Now TV not working on my box

Go to solution

Hi @Abullock,

Welcome to the Community. I want to say that I'm sorry to hear about the problems that you've had.

Has this been sorted for you? Do you need any help?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi there Daniel,

Yes all sorted now some one from technical called and did something which managed to fix it. 

Thanks for your response though 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I'm happy to hear that it's all resolved for you now @Abullock.

Take care and have a great evening.

DanielS

0 Ratings