cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeweller74
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Now TV on Apple TV

So I upgraded my tv package today to include the now tv channels but I can't sign into now tv on my Apple TV. it just says login failed. I've been on now tv helpchat but they say the problem is with bt?! and I need to get in touch with them 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
NeilO
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now TV on Apple TV

Hi @Jeweller74 welcome to the community, I'm sorry to see you're having problems logging into Now Tv.  Are you able to log in on any other devices or directly on the Now TV website or is this only happening on your Apple TV?

0 Ratings
Jeweller74
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Yea fine on my iPhone app and MacBook.  Been on now tv chat and they said I need to get in touch with BT. Just come off the phone to BT who are cancelling it for me to reorder it using a new now tv account ☹️

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Jeweller74, thanks for the update, post back to let us know how you get on with the new Now TV account.

0 Ratings
terry821
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Your NOW TV Account devices may have exceeded it's limit, login via the website, and check how many are registered on your account.  I think you're allowed up to 6  - Just worth checking. 

0 Ratings
Jeweller74
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I had only signed in on my iPhone app and MacBook through the now tv website. It's still showing 4 empty devices

0 Ratings
Jeweller74
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

I'm still waiting to be reverted back after going on chat yet again
0 Ratings