Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

Now TV via Laptop?

Go to solution

Hi I have just switched to the new Now BT TV package [Entertainment] and must say very impressed! 

I did have an issue with not having all the extra channels but that is now all ok, i have the BT Player installed on my Laptop all OK but, is there anyway I can watch Now TV channels / Box sets via my Laptop?

I have logged into my old Now TV account but this just asks me to take out a sub direct with Sky Now , is there a way round it so i can use Laptop to catch up?

Many thanks...  

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NigelB72
Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Now TV via Laptop?

Go to solution

Log in to NowTV using the same login details that you use for the app on BT. It would be the email BT used to set up the NowTV account

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Many thanks I will try that later will let you know .

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
All sorted Many thanks...
0 Ratings
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Sorry thought it was all good but still no joy! Don't worry about it will have another look tomorrow .
I think i may have confused things by using my Now TV password [ from when i subscribed directly].
I did find a link on my BT account which i tried, no joy.
0 Ratings
Mark5291
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Nigel,

Being a BT customer from day one, I recently upgraded my package to include the NOW TV Sports channels, but I now wish to watch those channels via my laptop. I downloaded the NOW TV player, but as I was not given any username/password login credentials for NOW TV, as this was automatically setup by the BT customer service staff member as part of the upgrade, I am unable to fulfil my wish. Would you be able to offer assistance regarding this matter? You can email me directly if you have sensitive information to share. Many thanks!

Regards,

Mark

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Mark5291 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, the Now TV username will be the email address we use to contact you. On your order confirmation email, there is a link to set up your Now TV password, the email should have been sent to you on the date you placed your order. Post back and let me know how you get on. 

0 Ratings
Mark5291
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Neil,

Many thanks for the swift reply as I truly appreciated it. I did manage to locate the email containing the link to create a password and now I am all setup ready to enjoy watching via my laptop. Thanks again!

Regards,

Mark

0 Ratings