cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Now tv channels

Go to solution

I have paid for an entertainment pass on now tv through my bt box pro my understanding was that I could access them through the epg on bt tv they are on the epg but I have to access them through the now tv app I had bt broad band and bt tv installed on Thurs 25th May incidentally I have check the software and its up to date I would appreciate any help

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Now tv channels

Go to solution

@Samjon7 If you bought it through Now then it's only available via the Now app. If you bought it through BT via web or phone then it should be on the epg. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

You can only access them via the EPG is you subscribe to NowTV through a BT TV flexible TV pack. If you buy direct from NowTV, you can only access through the app.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
I already subscribe through a flexible bt tv pack
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

If it's a BT TV pack you should have EPG access. If you don't, you'll need to speak with customer service as there's an issue with your subscription 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
They are on the epg when I try to access them I get you need to set up( for example) sky nature HD or add it to your tv package
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I had the same issue and once the now tv channels finally appeared on the epg, I got the same message, clicked OK and the channels were OK since. 

It seems to be an issue with the bt tv pro box, that updates haven't resolved.  

Unless you have bought the HD pack, HD channels won't be viewable, just the SD ones. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks for your help I contacted bt via chat it seems the order wasn't processed correctly I had to place another order hopefully it will be okay now