Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owenthomas1997
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Now tv sports and entertainment not showing on BT Tv Guide

Hello, 

I have recently set up my BT tv broadband and tv package. The tv is now live and received the box, but for some reason none of the now tv channels are showing on the TV guide which I thought they would? 

I have the Big sport package with added on Now tv entertainment and fibre 1. Any help would be appreciated? 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
NigelB72
Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Now tv sports and entertainment not showing on BT Tv Guide

Try a software update on the Youview box.   This can be accessed the the settings option on the menu

0 Ratings
Owenthomas1997
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

thank you for the reply but I have done this and still to no avail, it is showing my bt sport subscription channels but not my now tv ones 

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 4 of 7

Have you tried a retune?

0 Ratings
Owenthomas1997
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Yes I have also tried this and factory reset the box and started again but still with no luck unfortunately 

0 Ratings
Joby2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

I can see and record, my subscribed Sky Sport / Cinema etc channels on the guide. The rest of Now TV is only available through the App. You can add a link to MY TV from there. There is in there a truncated guide to Sky channels. It only shows 2 programmes but you cannot record from it.
0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 7 of 7

It sounds like part of the order has completed properly has you should see all of the NowTV channels (except Vice) on the EPG. I think you'll need to give customer service a call so they refresh or their end

0 Ratings