Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nebpowell
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

NowTV Sky sports pass not showing up

Hey, 

So today I upgraded my BT package to include the Big sport package. When on the phone I was asked for my email to link my BT account and NowTV account. However, when I log into my NowTV account I don't have any passes and I can't access SkySports. I've tried logging in and out, I have restart my NowTV Stick and I've also tried my Phone, Tablet and PC and all show the same thing. 

I had an email to confirm that it was all set and ready to go. Any idea if I'm missing a step? Whether my email was entered wrong or if I have to wait longer? 

My BT Tv contract starts from 26th October, however I was told I would have access from today, I do have access to BT Sport on my phone, so any ideas?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
nebpowell
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

NowTV - Advisor set my email up incorrectly, help?

I’ve been on the phone, on the live chats and tried social media and I don’t seem to be getting very far. 

When I upgraded today I had the big sports package added onto my account. It turns out after many phone calls that this has been set up wrong and the email address has been entered incorrectly, only one letter is wrong! 

It is currently an open order so apparently this cannot be fixed? Does anyone know if this can be fixed? @PaddyB  it Looks like you might be able to fix these things? Any help would be great. 

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: NowTV - Advisor set my email up incorrectly, help?

Hi @nebpowell welcome to the forum and sorry that your email address for Now TV has been input incorrectly. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings