cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Nowtv app

I have bt big sport with hd bolt on. Sky and bt sports. The now tv app says i need a pass to view content. I have a pass but no access. Any ideas? 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Nowtv app

Hi @Chrisso1 welcome to the forum and sorry you can't access the Now TV App. Have you completed the activation of the App with the link that was in your order acknowledgement? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Iwas already using nowtv then moved to bt. I didn't see any activation email. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Chrisso1, it could be that a different email address has been used. Check out Getting Started with Now TV as existing Now TV customers should use the existing email address. 
The activation information would have been included in your order confirmation which would have been sent a few minutes after you placed your order. You may need to check your Spam/Junk folder. Let me know how you get on.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I found the bt email. Changed my password. Still says i need a pass. I have my chromecast registered on there. So i must have a nowtv account. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Chrisso1, I'm sorry about that, when you were setting up the Now TV password did you use the email address that we emailed the order confirmation to as your username?

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Yes i used the same email that i use with all correspondence. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@Chrisso1 thanks for confirming that, we'll be happy to take a look at your subscription to make sure it's set up properly on our side. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderators. 

0 Ratings