cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 18

Nowtv not recognising email

I have just purchased a package which includes nowtv entertainment pass, it stated this will be available straight away via the nowtv, when trying to sign in it states that the email address is not recognised. 

Iv tried using a different email address but no use. 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Message 2 of 18

Re: Nowtv not recognising email

Hi @MattHipkiss1989 welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. Sorry that you cannot access the Now TV App. Did you click on the activation link in the email sent after you placed your order? You should be using the email address you gave for the Now TV package and don't try changing it. Was the email address you used to sign up a Sky email address?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 18

Hi

Thanks for response yes tried the email I used to sign up but didn't work. And no it isn't a sky email it's a Gmail account.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 18

Hi @MattHipkiss1989,

Thanks for posting back.

Sorry for the problems you're having activating Now TV.  As you used the link in the order confirmation to set it up and you're still not able to we will pick this up and give you a hand.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 18

Hi I am having the same issue clicking the link to set up a password on my email and when I enter my email it say unrecognised spoke to live chat twice n no joy they told me to contact now TV that said bt passes need to be dealt with by bt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 18

You could try going to the NowTV logon website and clicking the "Forgotten Password" link, I believe that has worked for some.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 18

That was one of the first things I tried it also says that the email is unrecognised I'm using a Hotmail email which is at live.co.uk same as I use for bt 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 18

Hi @SarahParr1987,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

It sounds like your account has not set up correctly on the NOWTV end of things, sorry about that. I have sent you a private message with information on how you can contact the Mod team so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 18

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have clicked the links in the original email and the new TV page says my email is not recognised. I have a gmail email address

Regards

Nicola

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 18

Hi @Nicolajb1976,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're getting the message saying your email address isn't recognised when trying to set up Now TV.  We can pick this up and give you a hand.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings