Re: Overpricing

Go to solution
Hi, what is your problem with BT...??
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 20

Go to solution
I want to leave bt but im not paying 400 pounds disconnection fee as I cant afford it my service is terrible my broadband keeps going down even when having engineer out to so say fix the problem
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 20

Go to solution
Oh dear , seems that you’re locked in to a contract then, that’s a tricky one, they should make sure you have good service, otherwise it’s not fit for purpose and you should ask for compensation for your poor service & stress maybe...??.....good luck....regards.
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 20

Go to solution
ty my sister is helping me so im not stressed at the moment
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 15 of 20

Go to solution

Could we see a breakdown of your prices. What are you getting for £62??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 20

Go to solution

@MissBeatty 

that is personal information which should not be posted/discussed on a public forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 20

Go to solution
Ok that’s true. No one on this forum has ever put up a breakdown of their package on here.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 20

Go to solution
Hi,....... broadband, TV, phone line. Now no BT sport, don't use the land-line, don't need BT TV because freeview & Netflix supply our needs.... We have cancelled BT and soon will have new brodband service only with Talk Talk, no price hikes and a £100 voucher..... Pensioners delight... 😀
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 20

Go to solution

@Martinlee908  great  hope the switch goes well

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 20 of 20

Go to solution
No price increase. 🤣🤣