cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kellio
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Placed order for BT Sport on 14th June, still waiting

received an e-mail on 16th August saying that BT are now moving on to fulfilling orders placed after 1st August - phoned 150 but they said they couldn't see my order, even though I have e-mail confirmation of it - they suggested I call teh resofficail line which says if I don't have an order number (I wasn't given one), then I need to call 150 - can anybody help???????

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: Placed order for BT Sport on 14th June, still waiting

Hi kellio,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the post. Have you managed to get this sorted yet?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
kellio
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

After spending 2 hours on the phone and speaking to 7 different people, I now have an engineer booked for 12th September and my box is on the way. Thanks anyway.

0 Ratings
kellio
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Actually, no.....

The box was due to be delivered on August 22nd and it wasn't.

I phoned 150 on the 23rd and they siad they would cancel the original order and raise another - the new delivery date was August 29th. Guess what, it's now the 30th and it still hasn't been delivered.

Assuming that I do eventually get a box and the engineer does turn up as arranged on the 12th September, it will have been 3 months since I placed the order. I have spent hours on the phone trying to sort it out and the number of people I have spoken to is now in double digits (I stopped counting at 8).

It has been an utter, utter shambles!

0 Ratings
kellio
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I did eventually receive the youview box but, guess what, the engineer visit was booked for between 1 and 6pm today and it's now past 6pm and nobody has turned up.

Not only have I been waiting in all afternoon, but I have also moved all of the furniture away from the walls to allow him to install the cable and so the house is in a dreadful state.

I phoned 150 at 4.15pm to ask for an ETA and was told that the engineer could not be contacted. However, I specifically asked for confirmation that my visit was on his list and so he would be here before 6pm and this was confirmed back to me.

It is now 6.15pm and I have phoned 150 again. They cannot give me a good reason why the engineer has not come as arranged and can only offer to cancel the order yet again and re-book the visit. They also cannot explain why I was lied to earlier in the afternoon.

I realise that this may seem a trivial matter, but having been constantly messed around for 3 months and now lied to about the non-existent engineer visit has reduced me to tears. I am so angry and frustrated.

Is this the worst customer service ever? It is certainly the worst that I have ever encountered.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi kellio,

I'm really sorry about this. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings