Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Please help before I kill myself!!!

Hello Nigel

When I look at my EPG the only thing showing for BT Sport is channel 57 which shows a loop of the products TV ads. This is a you view box, all software and channels have been updated and there is no sign of BT Sport other than that, furthermore I should be getting an extra 18? channels which I'm also paying for, these are not visible in the EPG either.

The last call I had about this issue was from an engineer who said that the openreach box in my area was not set up properly, he said he would get on to openreach and get them to sort it. That was Thursday, I'm still waiting, and suspect I'll still be waiting in another six months time.

I appriciate your offer of help but I have no option to even set up BT Sport

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 14

Hi JonathanE,

Thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JonathanE
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Hello,

Do the mods just post these requests for contact to make it look like they are helping??

Only reason I ask is that I have now been in contact three time without a reply.?

0 Ratings
Gambit77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Or maybe they are in a lot of demand because they are the only people who work for BT who actually are helpful?

The only good things about BT Customer Service is that they use 0800 numbers and they are very polite, they're always really sorry that you're having a problem, they'll never actually solve your problem but they're very sorry about it.

0 Ratings