cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Premier sports on bt there is a way...

Not seen this posted so I thought I'd pass this on. 

Whilst bt does not carry Premier sports, amazon prime certainly does with its live channels now. Thus you can access this via the amazon app on the bt box. 

Not totally ideal but better than nothing. 

Hopefully one day Premier sports makes an app and becomes available via bt properly. 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Premier sports on bt there is a way...

Good tip, although it seems to be quite an expensive way of doing it (£14.99 per month via Prime Video).

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Agreed, it's usually a tenner.

Something BT perhaps could add. The issue here is that Premier sports doesn't have an app per sae. (not on roku, fire stick etc) but there is a mobile app.

The extra cost is probably amazons carriage fee. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

That is the standard direct to PS price.

@andydenyerwrote:

Good tip, although it seems to be quite an expensive way of doing it (£14.99 per month via Prime Video).

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

@ozsat  But as @biohazardx9 states, though, it's usually £9.99 per month direct, is it not?

Not sure I'm permitted to post the link to their website here with the costs, but that's what I'm seeing anyway.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

I did post the details here but they got removed.

For Sky it does say £9.99 on the first page - but on the second it says £9.99 if you take a 12 month contract - otherwise £14.99

@andydenyerwrote:

@ozsat  But as @biohazardx9 states, though, it's usually £9.99 per month direct, is it not?

Not sure I'm permitted to post the link to their website here with the costs, but that's what I'm seeing anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

For Sky, yes, but I'm also seeing £9.99 per month or £129 for 12 months for PremierPlayer?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

One of the advantages of subscribing to Premier Sports via Amazon Prime is that it can be turned on and off on a month by month basis via your Prime login. If you subscribe directly with Premier Sports you have to contend with the fact that whichever option you go for the subscription will automatically renew unless you contact them by phone. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

I previously had a year's subscription direct with PS before I got it through Amazon and was able to cancel from my account online. No need to phone etc.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Me too, but the terms & conditions now clearly state that cancellations have to be done by phone. It also appears that the £9.99 per month is only available if you commit to 12 months. Otherwise it’s £14.99 per month or £129 annual. That’s why I prefer to subscribe via Amazon, knowing that I have control rather than having to risk getting through to them on the phone.

0 Ratings