cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Pro box upgrade now no BT Ultimate

I have recently upgraded my tv box to the pro I cannot get the BT ultimate channel. Keep getting the ‘switch to a new TV package’ screen.

It’s almost like it needs adding to my account again even though I still have all the BT sports HD. 

Any assistance would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Pro box upgrade now no BT Ultimate

Hi, @Davgibson welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting, what BT TV plan do you have?

• BT Sport Ultimate is available as part of the NOW TV VIP package and also the legacy Entertainment Extra package.
  • Customers with NOW TV Big Sport and NOW TV Sport can add BT Sport Ultimate using the Combi HD/4k add on for an additional £5 per month.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@NeilO thats for the quick response. Yes I have the NOW TV VIP package. It worked for a few weeks no problem. NOW TV is still working but it’s literally only the ultimate channel no longer working? 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Davgibson,

Thank you for posting back. The BT Sport Ultimate should be available on your Now TV VIP package. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi @NeilO 

I have the BT Big Sport package, Is BT Sport Ultimate available as an add-on to that for £5pm?

The BT website isn't the most intuitive, as it keeps directing me to a puchase, when all I want to do is look at the various packages and pricings options. 

TIA

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

HI @scharter 

It's worth looking on the sales pages rather than in the My BT account pages.

1. Go to this page: https://www.bt.com

2. From the TV dropdown menu in the purple bar, select Add TV to your broadband

3. Big Sport click Add and continue button

4. This will add Big sport to your shopping basket. There's info on the various Add-ons including HD

You can just close this page which will cancel your shopping basket.