cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Quality of Perth v Sydney W - BT Sport 1 Hd today

The quality of the live Perth v Sydney W League  broadcast this morning seems relatively poor. Other BT Sport channels seem fine but that live game is poor quality on the BT Sport HD TV Box channel and also using the Roku app.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Quality of Perth v Sydney W - BT Sport 1 Hd today

I didn't watch this event, but the fact that you say that the quality was poor on both BT box, (via EPG?), and Roku app suggests to me a problem with the feed from Australia - which is obviously outside of BT Sport's control.

In what way was the quality "poor"? Did it appear to be SD instead of HD, pixellating / blocking, breaking up, low bit rate etc?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

If it is substandard production being provided by the host broadcaster that affect the quaslity of BT Sport programming then  it is something that BT Sport needs to address.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Yes, but it may have ultimately been a case of it being that feed or no feed at all for BT Sport if the issues could not be resolved in time.

Do you watch the W -League regularly? Is the picture quality normally much better than today, or could it be a one-off?

As per my previous post, in what way was the quality "poor"?

0 Ratings