cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Re: Netflix activation

Go to solution

So I've changed my TV package from VIP to BIG sport, Entertainment with NOW boost. However it's removed my Netflix and now Netflix has just debited my Credit card for £13.99. Why has Netflix not been included in my package?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Go to solution
I'm now getting this error, yet this change was made on 29/1

You can't activate your Netflix just yet
You'll be able to within the next 24 hours, so please try again later.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @jam2000, sorry you can't access Netflix currently. 

Would you check your order acknowledgment to see if it mentions that Netflix would be stopped as it may have been automatically included in your previous package and may need to be added now? 

If you sign up to an Entertainment, Big Entertainment or VIP bundle then your bundle will automatically include Netflix. If you sign up to a bundle that doesn’t have Netflix included, you can add Netflix to your BT bill on a 30-day rolling monthly subscription.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@JohnC2

I've got the Big sport package and Entertainment plus HD. Is Netflix not included?

Your TV service will start before 23:59 on: 29 Jan 2022

You'll stay on your current contract, which started on 16 Jun 2021 and is for 24 months)

What's included in your TV pack
Watch all 11 Sky Sports channels with a NOW Sports Membership. Plus all 4 BT Sport channels, BoxNation, AMC, and up to 94 Freeview channels.

You'll also get:

• BT Sport - Watch live sporting events on BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and ESPN.
Your TV add-ons:
  • NOW Entertainment Membership - Watch award-winning shows, Sky Originals and the best of HBO with channels including Sky Atlantic, Sky Max, Gold and Comedy Central, plus 6 kids channels including Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
  • 4K Ultra HD Add on - Access to BT 4K Ultra HD content
  • NOW Boost - Your NOW Membership in Full HD, with Surround Sound and watch on demand ad-free.

Your Netflix subscription
Your current BT TV package includes Netflix, but your new one doesn't.

If you were paying for Netflix before taking BT TV, they'll get in touch about continuing your subscription. If not, it'll stop when your new TV package starts.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @jam2000 

I'm sorry you're being billed separately by Netflix when this was previously billed with your BT TV package.

Thanks for giving us the info John had asked for.  We are going to need your details and we'll take a closer look from our side.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Did this get resolved? This is exactly the problem I have had, upgraded tv package and then billed separate from Netflix. Now being told my package doesn’t include Netflix even though e-mails say it’s an add on, like above. They are saying they can change my package to include it but going to cost me another £3 a month. They are calling me back today but I’m dubious to go ahead as I feel I already have Netflix included.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @SLB1 and welcome to our community.

If this isn't resolved during your call please post back and we'll be happy to take a look for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings