Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MartinH
Expert
Message 51 of 66

Re: Recording Internet channels - When?

@davyl23 wrote:

Martin,  The limitation is stated on all BT ordering and TV pages. show some links.

It is coming this autumn, just as YouView has always said it is. If you want links go along to Google and search for yourself. If not, keep getting your knickers in a twist and winding yourself up.

It's all the same to me. 

0 Ratings
davyl23
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 66

You stated "The limitation is stated on all BT ordering and TV pages" no one else. why google?, why not their webpages, you said it was there. Show the links.
0 Ratings
albarax
Contributor
Message 53 of 66

BT clearly said it would be a few weeks. It is now a few months. I can't understand why you continue to defend BT - they have simply failed to deliver on what they advertised. Unless you are claiming 9 weeks is still just a 'few weeks'.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 54 of 66

@albarax wrote:

I can't understand why you continue to defend BT

He's said what he thinks the position is and that it doesn't bother him. How's that defending BT? There's no credit in shooting the messenger just because you don't get the answer you want.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
davep123
Aspiring Contributor
Message 55 of 66

Just 3 weeks left of the autumn and something around 14 weeks since the BT Sport launch.

14 is the biggest "few" I have known in a while.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 56 of 66

There is a thread on DS about the lack of the recording feature under "Youview" "Recording Internet Channels - Talk Talk". So as has been said earler this will be a Youview update, not BT.

0 Ratings
hiraldos
Beginner
Message 57 of 66

I'm getting bored of waiting - back to Virgin for me when this contracts up!

0 Ratings
DaveBaines
Aspiring Expert
Message 58 of 66

@hiraldos wrote:

Not sure why anybody is surprised by this.

Probably the only thng I have ever seen BT deliver on time was the sports channels. That seems to be the best run part of the company now.

Famously, the head of BT vision said that HD would be available by the end of 2010 and we all know what happened there.

I don't have infinity yet so I can't get the chanels anyway. But I am getting very impatient about infinity. I am dying to sign up and get the full BT TV package with linear channels but no sign of infinity in my area. I live in a town of about 40,000 people within greater manchester. Why they have no plans to roll out infinity here yet is anybody's guess.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 59 of 66

@DaveBaines wrote:

@hiraldos wrote:

Not sure why anybody is surprised by this.

Probably the only thng I have ever seen BT deliver on time was the sports channels. That seems to be the best run part of the company now.

As has been pointed out Dave, this will be a Youview update, not BT. There are people with Talk Talk Youview having the same issues.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 60 of 66

It is I understand (from Youview)  the case that BT are leading the  delivery on the Humax

0 Ratings