cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Removing TV packages

Hi 

I'm looking to remove BT Sport and Entertainment packages as they aren't used enough to warrant the cost and although the BT site says you can manage your subscriptions from there I can't find an option to do it.Also tried the help section but this appeared to imply I may need to enter into another contract which I'm not really interested in doing 

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Removing TV packages

You do it through MyBT. Are those both taken as add-ons? You would need to keep one of the 5 flexible packages to stay within your 24 month contract. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks I've tried looking in  in My BT there appears to be an option to manage but can't find an option to remove.As for 24 month contract as far as I'm aware my contract has not been renewed since 2020 ,I've certainly never renewed it and I've made no changes which might necessitate a new contract I assume I'm on a rolling monthly deal 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Are you on VIP? If you want to keep Sky Sports & Sky Cinema you’d need to go for Big Sport and add Sky Cinema as an add on. That would mean keeping BT Sport but there’s no other way to do it that I can see to keep within the flexible package structure. It would save you money but you’d need to add HD/UHD as another add on if you need better picture quality. 

Manage never works properly for me. Go for TV at the top of the page and then Change your BT TV package after you’d logged in. 

0 Ratings