Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mswin341
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Revert back to previous TV package.

Go to solution

4 weeks ago, I upgraded to the Big Sport TV package. I was told, I could revert back to my 4k TV max, within 14 days if it was not  for me. I quickly found the new Big Sport package, did not include Eurosport 1 & 2, so I asked to revert back. I was told it would take 3 days to complete. 5 days later, still no change. I was then told it would take a further 5 days, because there was a backlog of customers, who wanted to revert back. Last Friday 13th March, I again contacted BT, and again was told, because of the backlog, it would be changed on Monday, because I was now getting near the top of the list. Today Tuesday, I was told the sane thing but it would now take a further 5 days.

My question is, Is anybody else been waiting for their TV package to be reverted, or am I being fobbed off.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 7

Re: Revert back to previous TV package.

Go to solution

Hi @mswin341,

Welcome back to the Community.

Sorry that there has been a delay in getting your package returned back to 4K.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
barnpiece
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

I waited 18 days to be switched back but it was completed last night, although the TV, Landline and Broadband was done as a new 24 month contract. The Sport was 10 months which I assume is correct  for when mine was started!

Richard

0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks Matt-s. Message sent
mswin341
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi barnpiece, Thanks for your reply. I'm glad I'm not the only one, whose been waiting.
0 Ratings
mswin341
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Matt, Thanks for your message. Yes all in working again. It is exactly the same as before.

Thanks for you help in the matter. It took 21 days, but got there in the end.

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@mswin341

Glad I was able to get this sorted for you. It was a slightly tricky process but we got there in the end.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings