Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Davieboy45
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Review my BT order

Go to solution

I am having BT broadband/TV and ordering TV for extra box which I don’t know need who do I contact to cancel other box also need by to arrange TV Ariel please advise me 

thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Review my BT order

Go to solution

Phone 150 CS

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Davieboy45
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
I would appreciate an answer to my question as it does not show solution to my problem
I messaged I am having BT Broadvand/TV installed at the time of ordering I wanted 2nd box which now I don’t want as I paid higher amount for this I need to review my contract also I feel a BT Ariel supplied and fitted by them would make sure their is no problems with tv I thought contacting community would be easier than contacting BT as it’s my opinion that being “NEW” customer BT would want me to be happy with their product but it seems not as I would have more hope of contacting “GOD.
0 Ratings
Andy005
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

This is only a customer to customer forum @Davieboy45 .

If you need to change your order you need to contact BT Customer Services on 0800 800 150.