cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 37

Re: SHORT RECORDINGS

Go to solution
Hi Starman, ??? I've no idea, I have both an aerial and the server connected to the BT box so whatever "it" does it does, it without my input! I just push record....
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 37

Go to solution
Ozsat.
Thanks for the info, is it known if anything is actually being done to rectify??
I just noticed "two" F1 GP slots (Quallys) have also failed to record!!
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 37

Go to solution

I've moved from the old 4k box to the Pro box and unusually record the BBC news at 10 and it's being cut short every day. Software is up to date.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 37

Go to solution
Hi Caher.

This obviously needs escalating!!!
Is anyone other than the 'customer base' reading this??
BT PLEASE TAKE ACTION....
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 37

Go to solution
I just flicked back to previous : On 14/05/22 My latest two Q's are: 1. how to stop the TV going to sleep, and 2. why are recordings being cut short? Two shows recorded, both stopped short of full time, very very annoying. So, six months In my case, and nobody has been able to sort.....what appears to be a simple problem????
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 37

Go to solution

Well the community route doesn't seem to get read by BT Staff??  Numerous issues and questions unresolved!!

Nobody here had a "cure" for the short recording problem and nobody from BT have come onboard with any explanation either!!

Items SEEM to just get dropped after the first day or so!!

As everyone is now well aware, trying to actually speak with anyone (150) is almost impossible, unless you have hours to waste, awaiting for your call to be answered.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 37

Go to solution
This medium appears to be a waste of space, I've raised a few queries and not had any usable results. Nobody form BT seems to read these and or, cares little about customers!! This one alone, nearly a month on and ZILCH!!
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 37

Go to solution

Someone will be along some time to say the issue is caused by the tv companies. That is rubbish in this case. Old box last week = all of my program recorded. New pro box = cut off 2/3 minutes early. 
Every day.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 37

Go to solution

@Caher  are you experiencing the BBC  National News/Local News  accurate recording issue when using the Pro box in IP mode or in aerial mode  ?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 37

Go to solution

Yes IP mode. My guess is that as the weather follows the news is cuts it. But it cuts other programs too. I assume the fix is to switch back to aerial mode but this is a backward step but the picture was better in aerial mode, oddly enough.

0 Ratings