cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ney
Expert
Message 1 of 4

SPL fixtures released

The SPL fixtures were released yesterday. Dose anyone know what SPL fixtures BT may show and will they be showing the frist Edinburgh darby between Hearts and Hibernian. Thats if Hearts are still here by then and I hope they are.

Also Aberdeen v Celtic seems a good game and hope that will be on BT also in August. Aberdeen v Dundee United in October also seems a good game if BT will show that. My sisters an Aberdeen fan.

Darren

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Haribo
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: SPL fixtures released

@ney wrote:

The SPL fixtures were released yesterday. Dose anyone know what SPL fixtures BT may show and will they be showing the frist Edinburgh darby between Hearts and Hibernian. Thats if Hearts are still here by then and I hope they are.

Also Aberdeen v Celtic seems a good game and hope that will be on BT also in August. Aberdeen v Dundee United in October also seems a good game if BT will show that. My sisters an Aberdeen fan.

Darren

Not sure how the picks work for the SPL. I do know BT are showing 30 SPL games and I think 10 Rangers games from the scottish league.

0 Ratings
Haribo
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

@Haribo wrote:

@ney wrote:

Darren

Not sure how the picks work for the SPL. I do know BT are showing 30 SPL games and I think 10 Rangers games from the scottish league.

This gives some information:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/396096/EXCLUSIVE-BT-have-Friday-vision-for-SPL

Sky still have most first picks apparently. BT continue with ESPN's picks so the type of games that were on ESPN last season will continue.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the link. It was good info.

Darren

0 Ratings