Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Sky Movies via BT or Sky Now?

Go to solution

Hi, I have recently subbed to the new BT Entertainment package via Now tv, all in all very pleased. If I wanted to take out a sub' for Movies am I right in saying I would be on a 24-month contract?

Not sure I want to commit to that so am I best taking out a sub' direct from Now TV? of course this is confusing things so not ideal? but at least I could cancel say after 6 Months if I wanted.

Thanks... 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sky Movies via BT or Sky Now?

Go to solution

Hey if you are doing the sky movies add on with now tv through BT then it's a flexible package so you can change the package (downgrade) once a month I believe. I certainly have the option to.

Hope that helps.

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi, thanks I thought it was a 24 Month contract? but I could switch between different packages. So to keep my present deal Sky Now entertainment £10.00 and, add Movies it would be a big Entertainment package at £20.00 for 24 Months.

I am happy paying for Now entertainment for 24 Months but not Movies. So my only option is separate sub' via Now TV pass at £11.99.

0 Ratings
nostra999
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Taken from the following bt tv page:

https://www.bt.com/tv

"BT TV offers true flexibility

Flexible TV lets you change your package every month so you only pay for the channels you want at that time."

you have to keep the tv service at the minimum package for two years but you can upgrade and downgrade channels as you like. I'm on vip (entertainment, sports and movies) and it allows me to downgrade if I want.

SaltedCaramel
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Your minimum commitment is £10.00 per month for 24 months.  During the 24 months you can upgrade and downgrade every 30 days.

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

That's Great thanks for all the information. 

0 Ratings