Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Sky Nature missing from planner , and

Go to solution

Hi, I am at my wits end with this box I have already done 2 full factory re' sets in the past and, several restarts. Now I have lost Sky Nature [ all week] and Discovery is acting odd. Some programmes are in CAPITAL LETTERS and I can't get any info on those programmes that are in Capital letters.

Very odd indeed and so frustrating, oh and today box would not turn on[AGAIN] so my Wife could not watch any tv all day. If I am not here she won't get involved with turning off / on at the back of the box as it means disturbing the rest of my equipment.

My old box dtrt 2100 occasionally used to play up but nothing like this one [dtrt4000], I feel like packing it all in and going with Sky, something I vowed I would never do!

I did channel scan but I am sure it only did my Freeview channels, is there a way of scanning Now tv channels?

Any ideas? has anyone else had these problems?

Thanks.     

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sky Nature missing from planner , and

Go to solution

Hi @MitoMan  i did notice some issue with the EPG content yesterday for the Sky Nature HD channel which seemed to have the “no information available” showing but the content was being broadcast normally.

Yes the BT now TV Discovery EPG Content does have several instances of the programme name/title being entirely in upper case. They are allowed to use upper case although I suspect although given the sparse info they have provided for the programmes the CONTENT people really ought to investigate why the EPG presentation is being presented in the way it is.

Explanations for drop off in EPG presentation standards for some channels would be welcome, more so as they do affect the ability to set recordings via the  box and/or remotely via the BT TV app.

MitoMan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sky Nature missing from planner , and

Go to solution

Hi, many thanks. Yes you are correct it shows no information that's what i meant. Just had a check this morning and Sky Nature is back! 

Discovery is still showing certain programs in upper case and, if you highlight them it won't give you any information on the programme very odd.

I do hope BT look into these issues as, it is spoiling the whole user experience.  

0 Ratings