cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Sky News HD

Sky News HD has appeared on ch 385 and you don't need the entertainment pass to view it.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Sky News HD

You need to have the NOW TV Entertainment Pass to watch it.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

@RIC9380 

Just checkeed, and confirmed that I cannot get Sky News HD on 385, or in SD on 313 either. I do not have a NowTV Entertainment pass registered with BT.

I didn't get any short teaser view either, so I don't know how @Andys1980 is able to get it if they haven't subscribed?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

What @Andys1980 means is that it does not matter which pack you get from BT, only that you have a NowTV subscription of some kind from them.  I myself have the "Big Sport" pack, and am able to watch Sky News HD perfectly fine.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

@peskdale61 

Thanks for clarifying that.I have one of the old legacy packages still.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Yes me too (and I'll be sticking to it for as long as I can!).
Yep, I just tried channel 385 earlier and the message said I needed to set it up by subscribing to a NOW TV package.
If I want to watch $ky News I can do so in SD on channel 233.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

@RIC9380 @Andys1980 @peskdale61 @peskdale61  I have the Now TV app on my TV and get Sky News in HD but with the app on the BT youview box it's not  available in either SD or HD

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

If it's anything like the regular NowTV, you need to have a valid pass of any variety to view sky news. I think the same applies with Sky Sports News as well

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@david1982 The Now TV (app) on the Youview box "has" the live  Sky News channel . For several months it seemed to default to a "coming soon" message but I believe that it is now being streamed.

0 Ratings