cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Sky Sports Channels on BT Box

Perfect thank you!

I added the HD option for BT Sport with the original order but I'll make sure I add on the HD boost for Sky Sports as well, thanks for the heads up 👍

Message 12 of 15

@JDC26wrote:

Our view box hasn't actually arrived yet. I only placed the order this morning so our activation date isn't until 13th April. I just wanted to get some clarity on the original question I asked as there's doesn't seem to be a solid yes or no answer to it. If it was a case of only being able to access Sky Sports through an app rather than the EPG I would consider cancelling the order as that was one of the main selling points for me. 

Although from the earlier reply @-Richie- gave it seems as though I will be able to access Sky Sports how I was hoping so I think it might just be a case of waiting for everything to arrive and seeing what's what. 

What BT TV package did you order ? you will have app access until your Youview box is delivered and activated, then you'll have the same access but via the Youview box like any normal channel.

I take it you've followed the activation email to link the account, pretty sure that happens via the order process using a one time pin process.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Yeah that's exactly what I did. It's still working fine on the NOW TV app. We ordered fibre 1 (best available where we are unfortunately) + Big Sport. Looking forward to getting it all set up. Being able to record some of the F1 races is a big help due to my work rota!

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

With the Big Sports package with HD add on, not only will you be able to watch the Sky Sports channels via the EPG on the YouView box and record them (along with the BT Sports channels and Eurosport), but you'll still be able to access them on other devices (e.g. Rokus, Amazon firesticks, mobiles and tablets) via the Now TV app (for BT Sports you will need either the BT Sport or BT TV apps and for Eurosport the BT TV app).

That is what I have been doing the last couple of years.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

The boost option via bt ordering gives both now TV boost and bt sports boost too for £5 extra a month.

Picture quality is stunning and as good if not better than HD offerings via sky q or virgin media.

Yes they appear in the guide and you can record etc.

To find them look around ch300 onwards for all the nowtv channels in the epg. 

0 Ratings