Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BigFatBuffalo1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Sky cinema on demand

Go to solution

Hi all, 

I wonder if you can help me. I have fibre broadband and pay for sky cinema. However, I can't seem to access on demand. I've tried bt player but for films it just offers me five films from normal channels.

Thanks, 

Bfb

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sky cinema on demand

Go to solution

Hi @BigFatBuffalo1 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. They won't be in the BT Player you need to click the blue Youview button and then choose the players and apps option. Can you see the Sky Cinema player in there?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

@NeilO there is no Sky Player unless you are thinking of Now TV with Sky Cinema.

@BigFatBuffalo1 if you go to the BT Player - Film Store - scroll down to the bottom and you will see a tile “Sky Cinema”. Open this and you will find what you seek.

Stew

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@StewM Thanks for the heads up, the TV box here in the office doesn't have that subscription so I was mistakenly going the now tv route.

@BigFatBuffalo1 Can you give @StewM's suggestion a try and let us know how you get on?

0 Ratings
BigFatBuffalo1
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@StewM thank you so much! Saved me a phone call telling them it was all wrong! 😂😂😂

@NeilO thank you also for your time.

Happy lady now so thanks both 

Bfb

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@BigFatBuffalo1 Brilliant, I'm glad thats sorted for you and Kudos to @StewM for posting the solution 😀 

P0stybob
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Has this feature now been removed? As it is no longer there for me 

0 Ratings