Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenny_67
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

Sky sports

Go to solution
When will the full Sky Sports package be available on BT TV and how much will it cost?
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Guru
Message 2 of 13

Re: Sky sports

Go to solution

Hi, the new wholesale deal stated it should commence early 2019. At this stage no pricing has been announced.

Stew

alananne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution
Has this been progressed any further?
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi, in usual BT fashion, while the initial announcement said early 2019, I have seen further article that said BT have revised the date and it will be ready for the new Premiership season. 

Stew

Found the article.

Highlighted
alananne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

@StewMwrote:

Hi, in usual BT fashion, while the initial announcement said early 2019, I have seen further article that said BT have revised the date and it will be ready for the new Premiership season. 

Stew

Found the article.

Thanks for that StewM. Moved  over to BT hoping it would be ready for new Super League and NRL seasons which do start early 2019

Not always on Main Event so I will need to hunt around for other providers until then.

0 Ratings
kenny_67
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
Have you seen anything else since regarding this?
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution

No, nothing. All quiet. Beginning to wonder if it’s the start of the Premiership this year!!

Seems there are other BT TV questions being raised that go unanswered at the moment.

Stew

0 Ratings
alananne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Under 7 weeks to start of Premier League but nothing in the BT packages about extending Sky channels.

Got NowTV app but the article mentions it being recordable through it being made available on BT YouView box but no obvious change on BT website about that.

Anyone heard progress?

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

@alanannewrote:

Anyone heard progress?

Not a sausage. 

Wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed, but plenty of ways to get and watch Sky Sports via NOW TV until the integration is ready. 

0 Ratings
alananne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

I use NowTV app but would appreciate the additional element promised in the extended partnership statement of being able to record. Getting Rugby League from Australia at 5a.m. is not so great if you have to be awake to watch it. Even the pause and rewind would be great as it can at least let you nip to the loo!!