cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Spoiler-free on Firestick

Hi

logged on to Firestick to watch highlights of Liverpool v Real Madrid tonight and was immediately presented with the score! Really annoying, as there was no point in watching then. 
app has a spoiler-free tab on iOS, so why do you not have same on Firestick?
It would be better to have all tabs spoiler-free and a spoiler tab for those who wanted to know score before watching (weird!). 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Spoiler-free on Firestick

I've just opened the BTTV app on the Firestick, and the highlights are there minus the score. Wonder why there is a difference between the two. Think I'll concentrate on the BTTV app from now on.

Message 3 of 4

I believe that on the large screen  BT sport the launch page is always the Home page which will contain  spoilers. The small screen BT Sport apps onmobile devices have an alternative Spoiler Free page that you can be set  to be the load page.

BT TV normally  does not have Sports spoilers but it can be longer before events are loaded.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I agree. BTTV app is better but last night I couldn't find the game on the BTTV app.

I find sport on the BTTV app is confusing to say the least. There doesn't appear to be a logical order for the programmes, if they are there at all!

0 Ratings