Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

TV entertainment options

Hi all, 

I've been looking into the new TV packages, but have been confused by the options presented and was hoping somebody here could clarify it a little bit?

If I was looking at getting the Now TV entertainment channels, BT sport and to be able to watch the full lot in HD, I seem to have two options 

Option 1

Base TV package - Entertainment £10

Bolt on 1- BT sport £15

Bolt on 2 - HD & 4K £5

Total £30 per month

Option 2

Base TV package - Sports £15

Bolt ons 1 - Now TV Entertainment pass £8.99

Bolt on 2 - HD & 4K £5

(potentially need now TV HD Boost £3)

Total price £28.99 per month (£31.99  if Now TV boost is needed)

So two or 3 different prices for the same suite of channels as far as I understand it. Would anybody be able to clarify what the ' right' option is or the differneces between the options that I'm missing?

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: TV entertainment options

Get bolt on two HD +4K at £5 a month also includes Now TV in HD. BT may even offer you the HD + 4K bolt on. For even if you don't have a 4k TV like me you seem to get BT Sports in HD but not the SD versions of BT Sport via the Youview EPG but you will lose access to live BT Sport via the BT Sports app if you want to watch BT Sport on the go.

Im on Now TV Big Entertainment plus HD all for £25 a month getting it from BT.
Line rental has gone up 50p or 60p for me but my BT Fibre 2 with Halo 1 is much the same price as I was paying before. 
BT may also try and get you on to Halo 2 if you are not already on it but you don't have to take Halo 2.

You are also not tied in to a contract taking the service direct from Now TV.

Darren

0 Ratings