cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayW
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Test Transmission?

Is there any indication of any test transmissions before 1st August to ensure that everything is working OK?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Paul1360
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Test Transmission?

On the Sky platform the channels have been playing a loop for sometime, On Freeview 1 channel plays a loop. Online and app we have no idea at all as it looks like we have to wait until 1st August before they go live.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

anyone can receive the btsports channels on sky at the moment but what we really need is an encrypted transmission to check the setup is ok and ready for the 1 august

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 4 of 6

My Bad sorry not think of that but it's not looking likely for online or Sports app as we've been told out on 1st Aug and not before. TV platform should be easy to fire one of them down the line anytime for people to check, IMHO I can't see much problem coming from the TV setup but the app/online could be a big problem as we all know thing work great on the test bench but fail out in the field when more people start to use them, Again I can't/don't understand that both are not out in the wild with a loop promo on them.

0 Ratings
JayW
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I see that there is a loop being shown, but not on my YouView Box

All I get on Ch507 tp 511 is the same message "There is a problem receiving the Channel, check your BB connection and cables ..... check YouView support for IPC6023"

I can find no problem with my infinity connections

Any thoughts

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 6 of 6

Jay,

Not got YouView Box and therefore know nothing about it sorry.

0 Ratings